Need more help?
These IELTS ebooks on the 4 sections of the exam – Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening – are the next level of tuition.
They contain all the key lessons on the website set out in sequence to build your skills and knowledge step-by-step. The many sample questions and model answers illustrate everything I teach to help you learn fast.
They are ideal for students who:
- Don’t know where to start with their learning
- Are confused as to what order to study the lessons in
- Want a guiding hand to lead them forward
- Are serious about getting a high score
This set of IELTS ebooks also ensures that you don’t miss any of the
essential lessons. Each book offers a full curriculum created to bring you
success in your exam.
If you’re an IELTS teacher, they are ideal for you too. Use the lessons
to teach your own students for fast results.
Just buy the specific books you need or get the full set at a great
This is a set of 4 IELTS ebooks covering both the Academic and General Training
versions of the Writing test.
- Easily understand and analyse all
charts and graphs
- Plan and write high scoring essays on
- Write a well-structured letter
- Develop cohesive paragraphs
- Understand the different types of
The Reading test requires you to learn some very specific skills. You’ll master them
quickly with this ebook.
- Quickly skim a text for general
- Easily identify the main idea by
- Save time by using topic sentence
- Swiftly locate the detail containing
- Understand how paraphrasing is used
- Confidently answer all types of questions
an examiner sitting in front of you and hardly any time to think before answering
their questions, the Speaking test can be pretty scary. This ebook will ensure
that you’re well prepared.
answer Part 1 questions
plan high-scoring Part 2 talks
for 2 minutes on any topic
develop your ideas for Part 3
- Learn to think
The Listening test has some unique challenges but you’ll soon overcome
them with help of this ebook. It’s a must if you need level 7 or above.
- Confidently answer all 10 types of question
- Accurately use the 6 types of problem vocabulary
The full set of ebooks for Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening.
Not sure if these IELTS ebooks are right for you?
Find out with a NO RISK 30 day money back guarantee.
I'm confident that you will love these ebooks but if you don’t find them helpful, let me know and I will refund your money.
1. When you click ADD TO CART, you will have the option of paying by credit / debit card or your PayPal account, if you
have one, via my secure payment system.
Please note that you DO NOT need
a PayPal account to make a payment. You will be taken to my PayPal account but
can then choose to pay by card if you wish.
2. Please enter your email address carefully and double-check it.
3. If you would like to receive my
monthly newsletter and updates on new lessons, just put a tick in the box
beside “Subscribe for Newsletter and Updates”.
4. When you make
a purchase, you will be able to download the PDFs of your books immediately.
you have any problems, please let me
know via my Contact page and I'll
reply as quickly as I can.
are welcome to use my personal email address – firstname.lastname@example.org – as an
additional contact point.
I look forward to helping you achieve the dreams that success
in the IELTS exam will bring you.
All the best,
Back To Top